Tea Time

June 10, 2018


Hello there some amazing events came up this month with gorgeous things, i coudn't resist to share them.
Hope you enjoy them and let me know witch store had you out of your mind this month i lost mine for so many.
this will be one of many posts i will share this month... btw i'm thinking in doing a youtube video with favs of the month, what do you think abut it?
Let me know

Hair:[monso] My Hair - Miyeon /Black & White FaMESHed
Bag: nani - my afternoon - rattan bag 1 Gacha ARCADE
Top: Tee*fy Marissa Top - Pink COLLABOR88
Shorts: N-Uno - Anita Shorts // N 3 COLLABOR88
Shoes: Ingenue :: Lilith Flats :: Blush [FLF]
Body Blush: ~*PiCHiPiCHi*~ Body blusher Macaron *fade*
Face Blush: ~*PiCHiPiCHi*~ Heart blusher *Omega* light
Skin: Insol - Mashell's secrets gacha:, #Rare milk Gacha
Body - Maitreya
Shape: Made by me

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive

Translator